Our most significant relationships begin with our patients and their families. Personalized care, peace of mind and satisfaction guide every decision we make. It is the commitment of Grace Healthcare Services to deliver palliative/comfort care to our patients, attending to their physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs, and to serve as a source of strength and support to the family and/or caregiver.
- We believe that hospice affirms life by providing holistic, compassionate care to patients and their families
- We want to assist our patients so that they remain comfortable and are able to participate in life as fully as possible
- We support and care for families and friends as our patients travel on this special journey
- We will work to enhance the quality of life so that you can continue to have opportunities to experience those things that are most important to you and give meaning to your life
- We believe it is our responsibility to educate the community regarding end of life care and advance directives to ensure that patients, families and health care professionals understand their choices and options regarding end of life care
- We believe in providing access to hospice care for the underserved and difficult to serve populations