Hospice care is delivered wherever the patient and family call home. Hospice services are provided in accordance with the patient’s and family’s wishes. The goal always being to improve quality of life through expert symptom management.
- A customized plan of care is developed according to you and your family’s needs.
- Care is guided by your primary physician working closely with our hospice team.
- Support is available from our team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A team of experts provide hospice services in your home, whether your home is an Assisted Living Facility, a Nursing Facility or private home. This hospice team includes a Team Physician, Nurses, Social Workers, Spiritual Counselors, Home Health Aides and Volunteers
- All medications, durable medical equipment and medical supplies related to the hospice diagnosis are provided.
- Hospice services are covered by Medicare/Medicaid/most Private Insurances.